a few new pics

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 look under the summer pics album for the new ones.No big bucks though.I have a roll of film from this camera that has flash bleed,but then the next roll has no flash bleed,funny thing is i didnt do anything different from one roll to the next,can you explain that?i didnt load any bad flash bleeded pics for comparison.I take that back,the one named nubbins is from the first roll,the others are from second roll,nothing has changed inside the box.
 Here is the link or use my little red house above to get there

http://community.webshots.com/user/passthruw

(Edited by Passthru at 4:25 pm on June 29, 2002)

vman

Reaction score
Nice pics passthru,
I now what ya mean about not getting any bucks.  I finally got some on my last roll. :smile-big-blue:
The cam is set next to an old hidden pond.  I think that has helped me since it has been around 90 everyday and not much rain.  

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Passthru I had the same thing happen to me with the flash bleed! A couple of weeks ago after a roll was used up I just swapped the used roll for a fresh roll and turned the cam on. When I got the roll developed I noticed the flash bleed and wished that I had pulled the cam and fixed it rather than just throwing in a fresh roll and having even more pics with it. After the next roll was done, I pulled the cam to address the flash bleed. After getting the film developed I saw "very" little to "no" flash bleed at all! The only thing that I could think of was that when I put the cam back inside the housing that I must have positioned it "slightly" different and that's all it took. There's not enough "slop" in the Pelican for it to move much at all but it must have been just enough though.

Nice pics!! Now if I could just figure out how you caught those deer and put the radio collars on them, I might have more of a successful season this fall....

MBullism

Reaction score
The collar shot is cool... Amazing they can avoid hunters that long, isn't it?
Thanks for putting up your pics, mine have really slowed down...

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 There is a pond just to the right about 75 yards off and my feeder is just to the right about 40 ft away,It has been hanging in a tree there for about 4 weeks and is starting to really draw things in,it was just a matter of time since they need water anyhow.

(Edited by Passthru at 8:27 pm on June 29, 2002)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Here is an idea i had and am trying this year.When i go to fill my feeder I take a bottle of Vinella Extract(sp?) and sprinkle a bit on the ground beneith my feeder,(i hear of people useing it as an attracktant for hunting)since i have to remove the feeder here 10 days prior to hunting,i will use the vinella extract as a scent lure during the first part of season.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom