A Few Pictures To Share

Welby

Reaction score
Just thought I’d share a few photos from over the summer.  Most are fairly recent.

This little one is barely bigger than the grass it appears to be nibbling on.

How many deer do you see?

“As the deer panteth for the water…”

Not a trophy, but “a nice ‘un…good eatin’.”

Wile E. Coyote, in exodus.  According to time/date stamp, was probably flushed by an early morning turkey hunter on the last day of the season.

A curious coyote takes interest in my camera.

The Night Stalker

Bobcat, up close and personal.  In yo’ face!!

Stickbow

Reaction score
Nice pics Welby. Just had to check in on the way out the door....Opening day finally has arrived! (Now if I can only find what my camera has told me is out there!)

Great Coyote & Bobcat pics....I'm still hoping to catch one of those on my cams!!

Fubar

Reaction score
Welby  Really nice pics! I especially like the bobcat.         Thanx         Fubar

Welby

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments guys!  I am very proud of these pix too!  Especially the bobcat and coyote pix.

I am assuming the two bobcats are the same animal, as both pix were taken in the same general area.  Nevertheless, I also believe that this cat is the same one I got a fleeting glimpse of as it stalked a gobbler I was calling to back in the spring.

The coyotes we don't see often around here.  Sometimes they are heard, but rarely are they ever seen.

The buck with the tall velvet antlers is one of two bucks I have been trying to capture on film.  The other buck is said to be a true ten pointer.  This one I imagine will be lucky to make a six pointer.

The fawn was captured less than a week ago.  A little late for spots, huh?  I am proud of this pic too.  It seems that spotted fawns and big antlered bucks are both trophies on a game camera.

As you can probably surmise, I finally purchased my first scanner this week and am having fun with it.  Expect more pix to follow.

P.S.  Sorry these pix take so long to load.

Trapp

Reaction score
YOU HAVE SOME SWEET PIC'S

THANKS
:roll-eyes-fade-in:

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Welby. The yote and bobcat deserve a ^5

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Well, we know that's not an Owl PF camera in his unit, the running coyote would have been long gone when the PF took a pix.........

I hate that delay for sure

Tinhorn

PS, I knew Welby was holding out on nice pix's

gizz

Reaction score
Been a few days since I've been around here but nice pics Welby!. The nice clear bobcat pic definately gets a thumbs up, actually they are all very nice pics.

Top Bottom