A little off topic

thehairlessone

Reaction score
just got my radio shack flyer today, they have a digital camera that is also a set of 8x binoculars for $100. Holds 400 pics and uploads to your computer.

pretty cool! Might have to get me one.

rick

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't that called a Zoom?  

Man that guy next to you in your avatar is tall. :surprised-purple:

ToddP

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
Nice, I'll check that out! You can go straight to the manufacturers website too if you want more info on the specs.

I went to Radio Shack to be able to check one out. Optics are nice and clear and it was easy to take pics with. For some reason they had trouble loading the software on the PC that they had in the store though, so I wasn't able to take a look at pic quality. I understand that even if the pics aren't great that you can use photo editing software to polish the pics up to make them better. I really wonder if the pics would be blurred as I had a hard time holding the bino's still with that 8x?

They told me that they have a 30 day return policy, so I could buy one and try it out for 30 days and return if if I wasn't satisfied. I would of done that but it dawned on me that I don't have a USB port, so I would have to buy one and install it just to test out the cam. If I knew how decent the pics were and that I would be satisfied with it I wouldn't mind buying a USB port, but I hate to buy one as I doubt I could return it(USB).

I'll have to think about it some more and MAYBE throw some hints as FATHERS DAY is coming up.....:smile-big-blue:

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Editing an image from a low pixel camera to make it worth a flip is damn near impossible unless you use real expensive software, and then its iffy. If you want any quality at all, you will probibly have to go elsewhere.

Top Bottom