A little or big help guys and gals

richw

Reaction score
Hello all I need a set of sheads that anyone can part with to use for ratteling im going to texas this noverember. It will be wright in the middel of the rut. Out here there are not any white tail or even big enough to use for ratteling. Any help I will be greatful for and i will buy and pay for shipping. And any help on how to hunt these things durning or a good dvd that shows the way to hunt texas white tails durning the rut. I will be hunting from a ground blind or tree stand i have both so all and any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Rich

Kurtish

Reaction score
I wish I could help ya but I just can't bring myself to part with any of my sheds. You may want to try e-bay if there aren't any takers from this site.

deershed

Reaction score
I'm like Kurtish,I'd probably have to be addmitted if I gave my sheds away.E-bay would be a good route.Myself I use a rattle bag,alot easier to carry and work just as well.

MULIES4EVER

Reaction score
Something about shed hunters. We got them but we cant part with them. I only have mulies anyway. Still I dont think I could part with any.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom