A New Member Comes Aboard

woodseye

Reaction score
OK-Here goes.....I am a confirmed trail camera NUT.One of the few in my area(north central Maine).I've only been on your website a few days bumbling around but it feels like home! Sooooo Much info so little time! In the how low can we go forum I understand the intent but the desire to not scrimp on the heart of the system is RIGHT ON! I have to many pics with only glowing eyes out at the edge of my flash range(you know those ones about 6-7 inches apart that you know is one of those bigguns)to ever not want one of these power flash cameras you talk about. I'm a total greenhorn to this website so please be patient with my dumb questions(I have so many) Do you recharge battries? How do you get those cool logo pics when you post? most important how do you add a pic to your post? most have a website or a square to click on but some can put a pic right in the message. I have a lot of pics to share but don't know how.I have the bug to build my own homebrew with powerflash and will be trying this as soon as I can digest the info!

Praise the LORD and keep your battries fresh!

Archilochus

Reaction score
Hi woodseye,
Check Jesse's "announcement" section for getting your personal 'logo' insterted to the left of your post.  See the topic "how to post your pics here" for info on that.  Also try the 'search feature on the subject of interest.

Good Luck!,
Archilochus

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanx   Archilochus
Got the logo done. Still working on a website to download pics from.Has anybody tried act. charcoal to absorb camera odors? Putting a little spruce or cedar oil on diss. pacs inside cameras also seems to help. I notice in the snow where a lot of bigger deer skirt around or avoid my cameras. Use rubber boots and scent-loc already. Seems to be the big ones who have such extreme wariness.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom