A TADD ON THE SLOW SIDE...

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
whats the deal folks..its prime time for hogging and im seeing no pork on the ground..who's killing what ?? and post up the dang money shots would ya!!:far-side-guy-yellini was not able to get my weekly fix this weekend due to something called"work"im starting to twitch abit.. whatcha got?:pig-laughing:

Krisdude

Reaction score
I haven't had any place to go Now I'm weighting for cotton wood to reopen, Only if it had a nice good place that had pigs here in Carmel Valley to hunt I'd be their

Bill270

Reaction score
still going to tejon on a regular basis seen couple of monsters but just havent been able to close the gap. Passed a lot of hogs just trying to beat the 3" mark from the last hog. Still got a while to hunt just waiting for big and ugly to show up.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I was glassing one fat blacky this morning but he was on private land. Feeding in the wild oats about 7:30 am. I had to leave and didn't get to see which way he headed, he prolly crossed the fence right where I was sitting :mooning:

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
:pig-laughing:thats the way those suckas role fo sho!!stay on him..he'll screw up one morning and end up bacon!!:pig-laughing:

559hog

Reaction score
Still waiting for a pig to screw up one morning or night :).

Reaction score
I just got home. Its 11:30pm. I went on an early evening hunt. Killed a boar round 220bls. He gutted one of my dogs, I left the hog there to rot. Spent the rest of the night at the vet getting bad news I had already known. dog didnt make it. no pics.

Killzone

Reaction score
Sorry about your dog BBS, can't blame the hog for not wanting to die, kevlar dog vest time?? Good luck to ya.

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
:skeered:DUDE !! BUMMER!! THEM 200LBS ARE THE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO FIGHTING!! TENACIOUS S.O.B'S....
TRUELY SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS BRO:toast-yellow:

kcravnit

Reaction score
dude sorry about the dog....ive seen first hand how nasty those big boars can be...as for the hog huntin hatchet....i dont know what you do with all your hog but my 3 hogs this year are killin my freezer...that calico i got is going to look great on my wall though.....

Live2hunt

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Most of us are busy scouting for the A-zone archery opener. Pig hunts are in Winter and Spring time for those of us that does not have access to private lands.

L2H

Kentuck

Reaction score
Waiting for Sonoma to open back up. Only place I have to hunt.

myfriendis410

Reaction score
Most of us are busy scouting for the A-zone archery opener. Pig hunts are in Winter and Spring time for those of us that does not have access to private lands.

L2H
We do our scouting while pig hunting. Unfortunately the only hogs out right now are little squeekers and their mommas.

Reaction score
Dogs are always kevlar vested and have shock/beeper collars and tracking system every time. My dogs guts were hanging out. ######################## that hog! Wasnt a difficult choice. My choices were to let the dog die in the field while I gutted and packed the hog to my truck. Or let the damn hog rot and rush my dog 2 hours away to a vet and spend 600 bucks on a lost cause. Ill spend the 600 bucks everytime. Thanks to those who sent their sympathy.

White Mamba

Reaction score
For Hatchet.

Secret location, got up early and headed for the top of a ridge. About 630 i see a couple backs moving up ahead about 70yards away. lay down with the 308 and wait for the shot,bamm! right in the head and the first one drops strait down. Get my gear and go check her out and look for the rest of the group but they were gone, looked for about 15 min but couldnt figure wich way they went so i head back to start cleaning her out and look up and 2 more pigs crest the hill were i just shot from! Shot at the larger of the two and ended up hitting him inthe gut, they both run so i try and lead him but end up hitting him in the ham and out his back! Two down in 20 mins!

Attachments

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
NICE WORK BRO!!! I LIKE THE WAY YOU ROLE!!WAY TO DOUBLE UP ON THE PUERCO'S!!IM STARTING TO GET THAT FEELING AGAIN..AND ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD
FOR SOME POOR UNSUSPECTING HOG THATS JUST OUT TRYING TO GET SOME DINNER OR RETURNING FROM BREAKFAST:chainsaw: AGAIN..STRONG WORK!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT:smiley_yahoo:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom