A Zone Archery opener July 11th

cc93cruiser

Reaction score
Anyone hunting the A Zone Archery opener this Sat.? It is tempting to buy my 2nd deer tag and go hunt this weekend, but my 2nd deer tag is for the D5 zone... It is tempting though..

socalkid

Reaction score
I got my A zone tag today. I'll be heading out either Saturday or Sunday. Can't wait!

Raully

Reaction score
I'll be out there with the stick and string trying to make it happen

cc93cruiser

Reaction score
Cool.. Post pics please when you guys get back.. Good luck.. Where are you guys heading too?

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
im gonna b out and about trying to stick a deer and a hog stayin out all day sat

myfriendis410

Reaction score
I have to wait 'til Saturday p.m. to get out, but I'm going to hit it hard! We've seen some nice deer and I'm excited to go. I'll be hunting Vandenberg, of course.

Live2hunt

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
The bow was dialed in up to 50 yards yesterday. Two more days and counting down.

L2H

Krisdude

Reaction score
I'll be some where I just don't know where yet

BarneyFlats

Reaction score
I am ready! The bow is dialed and my gear is packed just need to get through tommorrow I should be dug into camp with a cold one in hand by 3PM Friday!!! I can smell heart fryin' already Good luck and be safe guys

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Ya'll have fun. Between keeping up with family and friends and a guiding gig, looks like my A zone archery is getting all booked up. Dammit that after six months without a real job, I finally got a new one and it starts at the same time as the hunting season... so much for all those weekdays off.

Hope to get out at least one weekend... with fingers crossed hard!

DeltaHog

Reaction score
I'll be pulling into hedgepeth around 5:00 to 6:00ish tommrow night. I have had one of the longest weeks at work because of my excitment and day dreaming.
I should have a 25" 4x5 with bases like a baseball bat hanging in the camp by 10:00 am sat morning. :prayin :

JNDEER

Reaction score
have to work the weekend, but i will be out come tuesday

BDB

Reaction score
I'm jealous as hell, my opening day for archery is Sept 15th so I have a long time to wait. Can't wait to read the stories and see the bucks though, good luck to all you "left coasters" !!!!!

huntingbret

Reaction score
I'm jealous as hell, my opening day for archery is Sept 15th so I have a long time to wait. Can't wait to read the stories and see the bucks though, good luck to all you "left coasters" !!!!!
Buddy, just because your zone doesn't open until the 15th of Sept, doesn't mean you can't go into another zone when it opens. D7 which is closer to home for me doesn't open until mid August but that doesn't mean I'm waiting. With my AO tag, I'm hitting the A zone this weekend as well. But, I'm hoping my buddy lets me hunt on his property. I was out there about a month ago for pigs and saw a nice two by two with velvet. I'm keeping my fingers cross that my buddy will allow me to hunt this weekend.
Good luck to everyone this weekend and I'm looking forward to reading and seeing everyone's story and pictures. :archer green:

BDB

Reaction score
Buddy, just because your zone doesn't open until the 15th of Sept, doesn't mean you can't go into another zone when it opens. D7 which is closer to home for me doesn't open until mid August but that doesn't mean I'm waiting. With my AO tag, I'm hitting the A zone this weekend as well. But, I'm hoping my buddy lets me hunt on his property. I was out there about a month ago for pigs and saw a nice two by two with velvet. I'm keeping my fingers cross that my buddy will allow me to hunt this weekend.
Good luck to everyone this weekend and I'm looking forward to reading and seeing everyone's story and pictures. :archer green:
Yup, I could do that but then I'd have to buy a CA license (non-resident) and deer tags, a plane ticket and book vacation time. Plus the divorce would likely be expensive too if I decide to hit A zone this weekend :lol bashing sign:

JaegerMeister

Reaction score
A zone here I come. I'll be flinging arrows at a buck or hogs, which ever I see first. Headin up tomorrow at noon. I'll report back Sunday. Good luck!

BigDog

Reaction score
Ah come on Steve. You know you have the itch to get out there in that 100 degree weather.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good luck everyone. :smiley-mouse: Take plenty of video and pics. Be safe out there too.

Top Bottom