A Zone Opener

DMC

Reaction score
Good luck to all. Hope you get the buck of your dreams.

Be safe and post pics when you get home.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good luck all you A zoners. Be safe out there.

BDB

Reaction score
Good luck ya'll. This is the first year I haven't hit the opener in about 5 years. Post up some pics for all us to drool over!!

hank4elk

Reaction score
First year in 20+ not going to A opening. good luck all and be safe, watch your backs. hank

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Who got the first deer of the year last year? Who will it be this year?

I'm bettin on.........

ltdann

Reaction score
I'm betting on someone having pictures before monday.

easymoney

Reaction score
Ussually skip it because of all the company that first weekend.

Bulleye

Reaction score
So whats the scoop? How did you all do for the opener. I have heard stories about some big bucks but no kills yet?

tmoniz

Banned
Reaction score
It's a bit early for reports just yet. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to go to the bank and get 10 dollars worth of Pennies in a bag for RL. I got a feeling he's going to pull the string first.

T

slyck68

Reaction score
Nothing like waiting all year to hunt then getting stuck at work opening weekend! GRRR!!!! Good luck boys and girls.

BDB

Reaction score
Well, this would be the first reported deer kill on JHO so far this year, come on man, tired or not, throw us a bone

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
tracker, don't you go to bed

tule over on the Fuge posted up a fork I think it was. He's a member here and I told him to get over here and post up.

Raully

Reaction score
I'll be giving it for 5 days behind Santa Barbara this weekend. Couldn't make the opener. Worse part is some one spilled the beans about an area I have been trying to hunt for the last two years. Last year the fires ruined it and this year its gonna be full of people.

MikenSoCo

Reaction score
Saw very few deer, and the hogs tried to steal hunt AGAIN! As I approached one of the promising spots I frequent, movement caught my eye to my left and below. There he was, 100 yrds down hill slowly skulking directly left to right, broadside. I froze in place and knocked an arrow, hoping he'd turn my way... He was headed for a thick Madrone hardwood patch, and I knew I wouldn't have a chance once he got into those leaves.... I never saw him again so I backed out and let him be for another day. Oh, high and wide 3x3, good eye gaurds, and mass up the ying yang.
It turns out he was bumped by a big group of hogs. I must be losin' my edge because I put a half-assed stalk on them and gave up. I'll be back up there this week
Now let's see that pick dude

ltdann

Reaction score
aaaarrrgghhhh! Didn't anyone put one down? I won't settle for a coupla arrows with food color on 'em. WHERE"S THE HORN P0RN.

almost makes me wish I was coordinated enough to use a bow.....naw

Reaction score
Well when I drop mine I promise to post up money shots asap :)

I'm getting tired of the lets draw this out as long as possible type of post.

Its fun once and a while but sometimes you just want to get it over with .............

I think I'm still talking about hunting but I got distracted

FT

Does that also mean I have to go hunting anytime soon?

Top Bottom