a zone

papatiny

Reaction score
has anyone hunted boggs mountian in northern calif i live by there now and thought i would try it

buckspotter

Reaction score
I've poked around Boggs Mt. State Forest a couple of times. Never saw any deer. If there were deer there, it was gonna take more time than I was willing to invest to find them. If you live close by it might be worth it. I prefer traveling a little further to some better BLM and National Forest ground. It might be worth a try though, habitat looks decent. Any public ground in A zone is gonna be tough! Good luck!

.300Savage

Reaction score
havn't hunted there but back in the day when a guy could just go drive around in the hills and not need to be fregin rich to afford it i went up there a bit with a buddy of mine shooting and wheelin around. i'de give it a shot if i had tags for it but im a B zoner

.300Savage

Reaction score
never hunted up there but i used to go up to some of the mountain fire stations with my dad when i was a youngster. i do recall seeing some big deer up there but everything looks big when your 6-8. i was fgoing to head up there last season but opted to stick a little closer to home. in the future you might see me up there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom