A31 question...Is this tag vailid in wrightwood area ?

support420

Reaction score
The DFG printout is confusing. I know that passing through wrightwood to snowboard , I see the "county line"sign passing through wrightwood.

So the trail and the area in wrightwood leading to the Gulch mine - is that still considered A31 ...

Basically, whats south of the 138 ( behind ski resorts, Gulch mine, Vincent gulch trail,A-31 Zone Map.jpg etc) the map looks like it..but im not sure ?

anyone have any input ? thanks

I will be heading to Azusa Canyon today...gonna try and afternoon HOT evening hunt ...see ya

Last edited:

solus

Reaction score
The county lines runs through the center of wrightwood and along the mountain if you stay south of the trail going down to lupin you are legal.

ToreroEric

Reaction score
Did you make it up there today? I went by burro canyon to sight in my scope and it was blazing hot. Guy there said an archer nailed a buck right across the canyon last week.

support420

Reaction score
I went and yes it was Quite warm. Not to bad since there was a breeze.I was in Grey suburban parked by entrance to
Burro. Got there around 230.
Saw 8 does. Missed 2 of them. Spooked 3 on the way in. They were
Coming down for water early.

ToreroEric

Reaction score
That's awesome that you saw that many yesterday. Sorry you missed. Still no bucks huh? I'll prob be kicking around up there tomorrow and on Monday so let's hope they start popping out. Glad to know they are moving around that time of day. I thought with the heat they would stay bedded down. But I guess they got to drink sometime.

support420

Reaction score
Yup. I'm gonna head out tomorrow around 3. Gotta BbQ some venison
For Saturday

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom