AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

whitetailfan

Reaction score
You guys just won't believe it either!!!  I couldn't stand the anticipation as it already was BUT as if that wasn't enough. Remember my post yesterday about not being able to wait for the whole roll of film and how I had ONLY 9 exposures left on the roll?!? Remeber that?? Well, I went back to check my cam today and there it was...48 events in ONE NIGHT!!! Can you believe it?!? I couldn't either. So, here I go ALL excited about the WHOLE ROLL being used up and "events" still being tracked and I take my whole unit out of the woods with me without putting another roll in it "JUST IN CASE" ther was a problem. So, I get to Eckerd Pharmacy and unlock my cam and start to remove the film and I said to myself, "Self, you had better check just to see that the entire roll has been used!!!" So I look...15!!!  That's it 15... WHAT!!!!!!  The counter shows 48 events in ONE night and I STILL have only used 15 EXPOSURES???!!!!???   Oh well, I did get the opportunity to "test" my Mid-Roll Rewind button and it works rather well!!! "Stupid Me" I thought, "You idiot, You forgot to turn the camera inhibit switch off!!" Well, to make a long story a little LESS long, I didn't forget the camera inhibit switch or any switch for that matter. After trying to set it up in the woods again I found the EVIL GRIMLIN!!! The camera trigger wire had broken off the tinned part of the wire. Oh well, I still got some decent pics. Only one of deer though. I think they all had their party last night when the cam wasn't working!! LOL!!!  But, I did learn TWO valuable lessons from this experience. ONE, I learned that the Mid-Roll Rewind button works fine and the camera won't explode if I press it and TWO, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS take a TEST shot with the camera ON, BEFORE you leave the woods!!! One exposure WON'T kill me! The pics are pretty good for the first ones. I'll post them soon!!!

(Edited by whitetailfan at 11:21 pm on May 16, 2002)

woodsman

Reaction score
Thats funny !
Don't beat your self up to much it happens to the best of us .
Even though  that was funny HEHE

(Edited by woodsman at 9:24 pm on May 16, 2002)

bat

Reaction score
whitetailfan, welcome to the "trial by error club" and the "been there, done that club".  Hey we learn by experience.  Glad to see "someone else" talks to themselves too.  When some dummy asks me if I have always talked to myself like that, I just tell them I have to have somebody "smart" to talk too, hehe.  That usually shuts them up.  I went thru my first cam about 15 times before I got all the wiring to stay put.........THANKS TINHORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AND THE REST OF YOU!  Now the first time is RIGHT! BAT

Latest Posts

Top Bottom