About Stolen Game Cameras

John A B

Reaction score
I was in Wal-Mart the other day to pick up some pictures. While I was paying for them I asked the lady behind the counter if they look at all the pics. She said yes they do. At that I asked her if she saw a picture that said ( this film belongs to John A B and if anyone else is having it developed other then me it is stolen please call the police and my self ) She said I don't know. Well, we then talked for a while about this and now they will make the calls. It may be worth wild to go to a few places that do film and talk to them. This is just my thoughts on it.

MBullism

Reaction score
boy, that lady is nosy...

M

(Edited by MBullism at 9:53 am on Mar. 10, 2002)

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Thanks,good idea. At my developer they know me by name.They look forward to me coming in. I have gone in and see two or three women standing around looking at my pics.I don't mind with my cam pics but personal ones????

TmKarren

Reaction score
Hey Tndeerhunter.  I would get my personal film developed somewhere else.  Tee Hee Hee..

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
TmKarren, I think I will just use my digital from now on for personal pics.  :smile-big-blue:    Those women are just to nosy. HeHe

Arrowhead

Reaction score
TNDEERHUNTER >> You oughta get someone you know and they don't to Moon'em in a pic..... :moon-face:

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Arrowhead, Now thats funny HeHeHe and maybe hold up a sign "What are you doing looking at my pictures"

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
When I was in high school, I had a friend that was a part-time worker at one-hour photo. Let me just say...you should have seen the collection of photo's he had that he made duplicates of. He and his company would have been in some major trouble if anyone would have ever known, but that was 15yrs ago! Those people at the photo labs absolutely look at what is being printed!!I can't believe that people would actually take photo's (of the type he was collecting) to a photo shop. That was before digital, but there was always Polaroid!

Dan K

Reaction score
I just picked up a new roll yesterday and before I had a chance to look at it the girls behind the counter told me about the cougar I'd just gotten a picture of. One of them was new and the other girl gave her a rundown of all the interesting pictures I've gotten.

Based on that, I'd say they look at the pictures.

I like some of the ideas I've seen here to prevent theft. Even though I set my camera on private land almost exclusively, I have had a couple of trespassers walk past it without seeing it. I feel pretty sure that if they ever did see it, they would take it as a souvenir.

-dan

shufigo

Reaction score
You joke about the personal pictures, but I sure got some strange looks when I picked up one roll.  A couple of the guys in my club stumbled across by cam, and dropped trousers and gave the camera a classic moon.  In the process of dropping trou, there were a couple shots showing more than just the moons ....  two guys in the woods together with their pants down.  I didn't explain to the counter people... but I'm sure glad I didn't know any of them either!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shuf.

Top Bottom