Accounting scandal hits House GOP campaign committee

chuam

Reaction score
An accounting scandal at the Republican Party's House campaign organization has federal agents investigating what happened to hundreds of thousands of dollars and could affect several congressional campaigns, party officials said Thursday.

Christopher Ward, the National Republican Congressional Committee's longtime treasurer, was fired in January after committee officials learned that he had been making unauthorized fund transfers dating to 2004, said Rep. Tom Cole, the committee's chairman.

link

And before you guys start this isn't a repub bashing thread but a heads up for you repubs...........

gwhunter69

Reaction score
We do not need this thread to accuse you of Republican bashing...all you other posts are enough evidence.
I do not know if this guy is guilty or not, but I am sure we will find out in lightning speed. If he is, then string him up by his thumbs...

easymoney

Reaction score
Another happy, positive article of hope...
There are plenty of crooks of all ilk and your bringing up only the selected ones to fit your political agenda is laughable. If you are going to be our canary in the mine at least sprinkle in a couple from the other side of the isle...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Chaum;
You don't bring up that and we won't bring up whitewater and cattle futures

mitchshrader

Reaction score
hey, it's no better than freezerman jefferson and deserves the same scorn. what, you thought republicans were honest?

how's that war for muslim prosperity going?

heck, I can see where the guy would get a little jealous of the boss..

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom