Adopt a Coyote. Only $250.

Varmint Al

Reaction score
I am not sure how they got my email, but something is wrong with their marketing. I am not a person who would adopt a coyote. Here is what it says at the bottom of their page:

Adopt a coyote!
   Individuals or groups making donations of $250 or more, may name their coyote, receive updates on the coyote's status (breeding, foraging, health, etc…), and will be able to attend an evening research session.  During this trip you may hear or even see the sponsored coyote in it's natural habitat.  If you wish to inquire about contributing to this study financially or otherwise, please contact Thomas Pepe using the  contact information below.

http://www.easterncoyote.com/

Kernhuntr

Reaction score
Varmit Al,

Before you sign up for this. I'll do the same deal and let you name TWO yotes for a mear $200.00. And my evening "research session " will include the cold adult beverage of you're choice. (Of course the end of the study will be more or less an autopsy of said coyote(s).  :rofl

Kernhuntr

JBarn3

Reaction score
I wonder if any of the people that sign up will recieve as the status update:

Dear supporter, We regret to inform you that your adopted coyote was recently shot and killed by a member of the organization known as JHP. Please forward another $250 to cover the adoption of a replacement.

JBarn3

Reaction score
Hey, if someone here does sign up, at least we will have some new prospective locations for hunting!!!

EVAN III

Reaction score
     Thats odd, I think someone is yanking your chain.

J Barn, good one ,  You think it would be out of place to send in our wister pics?

EVAN III

grtwythunter

Reaction score
  EvanIII "adopted" a down and out Wister yote. Then he taught it to roll over and play dead! Then there's the bald one Paulc "adopted". I think the JHP adoption program is more in line with what should be done with yotes.
  Varmint Al...I think you should send them one of your business cards and ask for more info on the program. I'd like to see the reaction you get!!!      Scott

hronk

Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing for Blow Flies.  Send me a mere$75.00 and I will send you an autographed picture of your adopted pet while he is eating on the side of the road on a hot desert afternoon.  I will even send you a small vile of his favorite food, which if you are lucky will contain a few of his/her offspring......hronk

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
You know the really sad think about this is people will actually send money in for this.  

wildbirdhunter

Reaction score
I know we can do this with ground squirrels then send back to the people a note something like this. Sorry to inform you but your adopted ground squirrel was kill in a firearms accident if you wish to adopted another one please let use know. Thanks you  the guy from JHP

We can also send them the pic of the one songdog posted cut him out of it first just to be on the safe side if that OK with him of cores
WBH

Bishop

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I don't see the downside of this.  I adopt a coyote and they put a radio collar on him.  They tell me where he's at.  Since coyotes always hang out with other coyotes I can visit my adopted coyote, shoot his friends, wait for him to get new friends, shoot them, and so on and so on.    

(Edited by Bishop at 4:34 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

Maverick

Reaction score
BISHOP, WITH MY LUK I WOULD DO THAT AND THEY WOULD GIVE ME A YOTE IN BREA CANYON. AND I WOULD NEVER GET TO KILL HIM OR HIS FRIENDS.

paulc

Reaction score
hey no fair, the coyote i adopted had no hair...  just got the pic of it back today.. scariest thing i have seen in awhile..

EVAN III

Reaction score
  Paulc,
I know how you feel, All mine did was lay around under grtwhthunters truck all day. Talk about lazy,  *lol*

EVAN III

grtwythunter

Reaction score
EvanIII...that thing sure was well trained. Laid there next to my tire for 2 days and didn't pi$$ on it once. Who says you can't teach a dead dog new tricks!           Scott

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom