• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Advanced Hunter Education Class - Southern California

HEIA-SC

[h=3]Advanced Hunting Education Clinics[/h][h=4]Land Navigation
May 4, 2013
Camp Three Falls - Frazier Park - Los Padres National Forest

Instructors from the Hunter Education Instructor Association of Southern California & the Quail & Upland Wildlife Federation, will cover the fundamentals of navigation, compasses, map types, with real life situations. This course is a "must" for successful and safe hunting. A weekend of hands-on experiences.[/h]Space is limited to 25 people so register early. Cost: $65. 16 years and younger are free but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Contact for more information:
Derek Fong
661-733-1740

asaxon

Thanks to all you HEIA folks for all the efforts on the various courses. They are really helpful. If you aren't a pro at finding your way with both the traditional and modern methods, this is for you. My own problem with this course is I get lost when I try to find it. Now if I ever get to it, all my troubles will be over. All kidding aside, thank your Derek and HEIA.

And I've given you your first "official" JHO thanks...

Last edited:

Top Bottom