Afternoon Honkers!

MThomas88

Reaction score
Life is good! I dumped a couple of really nice honkers this afternoon! One had a 60 inch wingspan! No jewelry, but im glad I added two more to the honker strap for the season. Too bad Woodgrain and Topfuel couldnt make it out for the hunt, we would have had a pile! There were about 200 lifting off when I shot these two.

Coachella Valley Goose Society- Dumping geese like high school girlfriends since 1979!

:rotflmao:

Attachments

k_rad

Reaction score
sweet,
sweatline for me at Wister sunday. Staying at north Glamis KOA this weekend.

COHunter

Reaction score
Nice!

Funny how things work out, I always have my best days when nobody else can go LOL!

Atwater

Purt near but not plumb
Reaction score
Very Nice! I just mounted a Canada with a 60" wingspan. He weighed in at 13.5 lbs...Congrats on that toad.

WoodGrain

Reaction score
Very very nice. Glad to see you got into them. Funny how it works out that way sometimes. You would love to have shared the experience with your buddies but for some reason they could not make the trip. Congrats again, nice birds.

couesdeer77
What da ya think Couesdeer? Think he left me on purpose? LOL. I do..j/k I had to work. I'll get them next time.

Good shooting Princess. I knew you could do it!

WoodGrain

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
is that mud or blood on the 2nd pic or is the chest of that goose brown like that. if so thats a bad ass good i would mount!

bux-n-dux

Reaction score
Thats how you do it son. What load do you use to bring those bombers down?

bux-n-dux

MThomas88

Reaction score
Thanks Guys!

Well Its been a few days since Ive been on here! I would love to say ive dumped some more since then, but its been alittle warm and they havent been moving too much. I would have loved to have had that big girl mounted but she took a pretty nasty shot to the neck, which answers the mud or blood question. I dumped them with BlackCloud 3" BB's. I hope I can get woodgrain and topfuel on some before the season ends. My son's are dying to get their first geese too. Its all in ther weathermans hands!:rotflmao:

Enjoy the rest of the season, and if you see any honkers give me a call!:prayin :

:patiotic-wavin-flag

warren nelson

Reaction score
Heck it feel like summer is here already, I hope this don't mean a long and hot one.
Great looking honkers.

Top Bottom