Ah, them big ole bears ain't nuttin.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone care to change the film on this cam at night? Ooga booga. Bears or kitties, I think I'll let my nephew do the film changes.

Andre from India sent me this pic from his game cam there. Andre is looking for a new camera to use since the Yashica J-Mini camera supply he was using has dried up.

I invited Andre to stop by and post his pics. I think seeing animals from India would be real kewl.

Anytime I see a tiger pic I think of that poor guy in the movie Apocalyypse Now who hops off the boat in the jungle to take a leak and bumps into a tiger.

woodsman

Reaction score
That mite be one of his pets HEHE.
If thats walking around in the woods I'm staying home COOL PIC ANDRE
:skeered:

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Cool pic. Glad to see JHP is international. Keep em coming. MC.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Not sure I'd want to check that camera even during daylight hours.

Yikes....

Or just take Ziegfried and Roy with you for Protection..... Just Don't drop anything.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
That is something!

I never noticed how thin the black stripes are on these guys.  I hope any tigers I get pix's of have wider stripes, like 15,000 miles away wider   Yikes!

I hope we get to give a personal welcome to Andre

Tinhorn

BuckSnort

Reaction score
 The kitty could have my camera,I wouldn't want to get it either.Awsome picture!

arrowhead........LMAO!!!

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Is there someway we could help with his camera supply problem?  Only if he appears on the board :smile-big-blue:

Heeerrre kitty kitty kitty

ToddP

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Nice Kitty. Nice Kitty. Back up Kitty. Cool pic but I wouldn't want to change his film.

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Wow! cool pic! :hair-raisin:  I'd have to say none of us will be getting one of those on film!!!  unless you work at a zoo!!!!  Keep em coming!!!  Any elephants???  

davered1

Reaction score
That is a cool picture. We should have talked JJhack into packing some cams over with him. They got a lot of cool game over there

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
And here I was worried about having to wear snake boots to check mine.  I would have to wear a solid steel suit over there.  You would be able to hear me clanking from a mile away.  Humm.  Then again it might be like a dinner bell for the tiger.

Yeap.  I am staying right here.:eat-burger:

Spectr17,

Has he looked into the Canon Elph LT.  It is very small and doesn't need a refresh (the newer ones anyway) and the flash is pretty good.  It is an APS style camera with 40 picture capability. I have four and they work great.

(Edited by Brian at 10:15 am on May 22, 2002)

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
WOW! How would you like that thing to stick his head in your tent some night,lol. Nice pics and would like to see more.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom