aint it time?

swampfox

Reaction score
I was wondering if the pic at the top of the page will ever change? i'm about due for one so my woman will think i'm actually looking at another website. hahaha:rofl

(Edited by swampfox at 1:06 am on Mar. 9, 2002)

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
HaHaHeHeHe, Thats a good one Swampfox.I never thought about that.

TmKarren

Reaction score
I don't know if it would work when ever I'm on the computer.  She automatically knows I'm on this web page anyway.  Oh well better here than somewhere else I tell her.  :)

swampfox

Reaction score
<font face="Comic Sans MS">cmon guys i need some input.</font><font size="4"></font>

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Rotating pix's every so often might not be a bad idea, expecially since the whole site got a face lift

Tinhorn

Bald Eagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Tinhorn - I have an idea.  Since many of the folks here submit game-cam photos for us to view.  You could snag one of these pics each week or two and put it at the top of this forum.  You could do it without any notification to any of us. This would be a big suprise to the guy who submitted it and would allow all the others to see them.  Kind of like a surprise reward.  Wacha think?

A simple release statement could be posted at the top of this forum to take care of the legal crap.

(Edited by Bald Eagle at 12:57 am on Mar. 11, 2002)

TmKarren

Reaction score
Great Idea Bald Eagle.  I like it.  Oh my we all have been bumped.  I lost my ring!!  I'm just movin up.  Looks like you we need more posts to be able to sit on the first rung

Latest Posts

Top Bottom