Air America Host Suspended for Clinton Remarks

gwhunter69

Reaction score
When left-wing nutjobs are criticizing you, then it is time to pull up the tents. You're done...

Air America Host Suspended for Clinton Remarks
By Brian Stelter

Randi Rhodes, an afternoon host for the progressive Air America radio network, was suspended Thursday after repeatedly insulting Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton at an event last month.

Ms. Rhodes used vulgar language that likened Mrs. Clinton to a prostitute at an event sponsored by KKGN, the Air America affiliate in the San Francisco area, on March 22. A video of Ms. Rhodes’ remarks was published to the video-sharing Web site YouTube on Tuesday, prompting condemnations by some bloggers.
LINK

easymoney

Reaction score
I tried to watch some of the video on youtoob but just couldn't...
They are eating their own, it just keeps getting better all the time...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
What a hog !! Bad enough when a poorly educated man talks like that...but any woman with a mouth like that, is ready for the gutter.
I was surprised that when I did tune to "Airhead America" radio..gutter talk is not a rare event.
The far left does seem addicted to uncouth talk and actions..four letter words being a regular part of their communications.

I believe that Randi's problem is exacerbated , not by the words she used..since these are common with the far left; but rather
she is in trouble because of whom she used them against ! That is what brought the loonies crawling out of the bin !

Hartseeker

Reaction score
I think the more astonishing news is that Airhead America is still around.

Top Bottom