• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Hunting Buddy Wanted ,air guns,hunting

TheGDog

Tree Squirrels in pretty much all of SoCal is off limits. Make sure you check the Regs. Ground Squirrels, that's another story.

Whatcha using for your AirRifle?

britcombe

Sorry meant ground squirrels.using .22 condors ss,930 fps,hawk sidewinder scope.just need to find ground squirels.

TheGDog

SIGH... I gotta fix the stupid AO adjustment ring on the Simmons Whitetail classic scope 6.5-20x50mm on my Umarex Octane .22 The little decoarative ring on it that indicates the number of yds the AO has been adjusted for, knocked off the other day during target practice in the backyard. Should just be issue of re-epoxy it back down I believe.

Send me a PM and I'll give ya my email address. There's an area not far from you that has Deer, Coyotes, Quail. It wouldn't surprise me to also eventually find Ground Squirrel thereabouts as well.

Top Bottom