all electronics

fallblend

Reaction score
Has any one used a relay or the 1.2ah or 4ah 12 volt battery from all electronics. which 12v relay should you use from them.

coyotehunters

Reaction score
Are the switches and relays that they have as good as radio shack.The price is alot cheaper and that usually means something.Anyboby had any problems with them.

INshedpicker

Reaction score
No complaints here.  Although I did get a bad stereo plug.  I ordered most of my parts for my last cam from them, and I'd definitely say quality wasn't any lower than RS.

wfontjr

Reaction score
no problems here, got one bad switch out of 40, at that price i could afford the loss

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
They buy most or thier components through the commercial surplus markets.  That means that when large companies have excess or obsolete inventory, they buy it from them for pennies on the dollar.  The components they sell are everybit or even better than Radio Shack.  Remember the news about Cisco last year?  They had obsolete inventory of over a BILLION dollars in which they either scrapped or surplused out.  Companies like All Electronics, MPJA, Alltronics and  MECI are the ones who buy up that inventory.  Just watch out for parts they list as USED or "Removed from equipment".    

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Same here. all good luck,  Their relays (5v reed) are ATT. work like a charm so far.  Save 50 to 60% over RS even with the $6 shipping charge.  

Lew

Reaction score
I have bought most of my parts from Mouser and just like All Electronic they have done an excellent job for quality and price and service.  Local sources wanted 5-10 times the money for the same item.  Lew

Latest Posts

Top Bottom