All Quiet at Vandy?

waterfwl

Any one been out lately?
been waterfowl hunting here not doing to bad, but nothing like the Midwest. seen hogs on North base way up there, and some on south base. never hog hunted before but willing to try if your looking to show a newbie the ropes.

thewolfman

been waterfowl hunting here not doing to bad, but nothing like the Midwest. seen hogs on North base way up there, and some on south base. never hog hunted before but willing to try if your looking to show a newbie the ropes.
. Waterfowl.... U take me in as a guest and I'll show u how to hunt them and pack out...lol

ltdann

Hogs? Did someone say hogs? When was that? Details MAN!

You just don't say Vandy and hogs in the same sentence and walk away. That's just mean!

waterfwl

. Waterfowl.... U take me in as a guest and I'll show u how to hunt them and pack out...lol
Sure I don't care I don't really have any hunting buddies here cause I'm new. Apparently a lot of mallards got here this past week so I'll b going out tomorrow

waterfwl

Hogs? Did someone say hogs? When was that? Details MAN!

You just don't say Vandy and hogs in the same sentence and walk away. That's just mean!
Talked to conservation they shot 4 hogs over the past month. Buddy of mine saw some on south base so I'm about to go scout now I'll put some pics up if I see anything

ltdann

No kidding? I wonder if the hogs are coming back..... The drought pushed them off the base and I didn't think they'd be back this fast.

thewolfman

Sure I don't care I don't really have any hunting buddies here cause I'm new. Apparently a lot of mallards got here this past week so I'll b going out tomorrow
That's awesome!!!..Let me know when u are good and we can meet up...lol

Top Bottom