Almost have my hog mount back

Huntin Fool

Reaction score
It has been a freakin year and eight months but it is almost done. I stopped by my taxi to turn up the heat and saw my pig almost done. It has the pins in it and has to get the finishing touches, it looks like a monster!! I am super excited to get it back and will post pics as soon as i get it.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Who did you take it to? That seems like a little longer that usual.

Huntin Fool

Reaction score
Lol, Mark Mathews, It has been done for around three months or so... I need to post pics.

m hunter

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Huntin Fool @ Aug 27 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lol, Mark Mathews, It has been done for around three months or so... I need to post pics.[/b]
I was wondering how much did it cost you because I am still hunting for prices for my hog & are the teeth real or fake.

Huntin Fool

Reaction score
550 and the teeth are real but I think his prices went up..

Huntin Fool

Reaction score
Priest Valley, right across the street from the little hamburger stop right off the 198...:patiotic-wavin-flag

Kentuck

Reaction score
Nice looking hog. Congrats. Don't feel too bad. It took over three years to get my hog back. What a joke.

CATManReid

Reaction score
Good looking porker there Kenny. I'm sure you got the discount from Tanner's dad right? Now you just need to fill that bear tag and you'll almost catch up to me!! Haha. Nice pig man.

Top Bottom