Amazing One Night Cam Pics!

woodseye

Reaction score
I'd like to take credit for these but my hunting partner Buzz got these under an early apple tree in one night. He put the cam up in the tree and it was at an angle but it got bucks all night. Would have never thought there was that many bucks of this caliber in that area.The 10 point in daylight and the palmated one are real nice hmmmmm....some of those 8 points are OK too. The spike has big flattened horns like he's related to the big one maybe.A real honey hole for bucks.Enjoy the pics

StringShooter

Reaction score
Those are some really nice pics you have there. You will be surprised how many bucks are in an area that you would have never saw without the assistance of the camera.

woodseye

Reaction score
I agree StringShooter,in seven years of cammin I have never seen so many in one night at one spot though. This is not a private posted area but gets hunted every year also.A lot of bucks out there never are seen,or are cammed and then not seen during season. I cammed an area hard last year and got pics of two large bucks,hunted for them in there during season and opening day a much larger buck was shot that we never got on cam.It was prerut so he probably lived in there we just never got him on 4 different cams.its amazing how they live and move without being seen.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
woodseye,  "WOW" that's awsome. Looks like to me you have struck gold....Good Luck on your harvest. There is one pic of a good size buck, hope you get one for the wall.

Reaction score
Great pics. keep them coming. Checked my camtracker today had 7 pictures on it should be ready in a week or 2 for  another roll.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Excellent Pics.

Those are some dandy bucks there.

Your buddy might have to sit in that apple tree this fall. LOL...

Good Luck.

MBullism

Reaction score
man, it seems like I might get those pics over the course of two years...  I'll let let you know in about 16 months!  "WOW" on the one night, and straight shooting!

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
You know Maine is only like an 18 hr drive from Charleston, SC.

I would be willing to come and help you "Thin the Heard".

Just thought I would offer my service.

:idea-blue:

Great Picts....

woodseye

Reaction score
HeHe....Thax for the offer to "help" thin. Because Buzz found the area I am staying out although its hard! He will bowhunt the area and try for one,while I have several other areas to hunt myself.I'm a sucker for palmated ones so I would like to hunt for him I guess.My record is three different buck pics on one roll so it blew me away.

woods

Gus

Reaction score
Those are some great pictures.  Maybe your buddy will be nice and let you help him track them down during season.

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
Thanks Very Much for sharing those pics...they are absolutely awesome! My blood pressure has once again risen. I'm sharpening my knives. Everything else is in tune. :target:

GIVEMTHEBLADE

Reaction score

woodseye,

I would like to say nice pic's!!!!!!!!!!!  I would love to stick a ICS CAMO HUNTER tipped w/ a MUZZY 125 into the 4th Buck!  Thanks for the pics and the incredable dreams I will have about the buck!!!!

woodseye

Reaction score
I don't believe this,Buzz got another nice one while my cams are shooting blanks! Its gotta get better soon
Wish this latest deer had been closer,hes a good 8 pointer.

woods

Mailman29680

Reaction score
Good ones.Giving me ideas.I must buy one of those cameras.Which do you use?

woodseye

Reaction score
I use a woodswatcher,but you can get info and help to make one in Game cam forum. They can help you make one or sell you a homebrew already made for a lot less$. The info on mine is in the cam section at beginning of JHP.Good Luck whatever you decide to do.Welcome aboard Mailman.

woods

Advertisement

Top Bottom