Anodizing AR Lower

gwhunter69

Reaction score
Anyone know a place in Sacramento area that will anodize an AR lower for a reasonable price? I have called a few metal finishers and they either do not do it or they want bulk work.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Is the lower made or aluminum or steel ? i do know of 2 places but you would need to ship it to them, one is in ontario,ca the other is in LA, ca. You will be charged a "Lot charge" $40.00 - $60.00.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Have you thought about powdercoating ? and for those co that said no that's a bunch of crap they should do your work whether its small or large, if you try any more houses ask for the manager or owner and if he says no make sure u tell him if it looks good you were going to give him a 500pc order and hang up.

gwhunter69

Reaction score
I will have to look into powdercoasting. I had never considered it.

slanttop357

Reaction score
If you do they should have a book with all the colors in it they have a silver/copper/gold vain color it is very nice looking.

slanttop357

Reaction score
Its up to the Gwhunter Anodizing or powder coating, i guess the anodizing company's are giving him a hard time about dipping 1pc which they should not do, you dont turn anyone away when your in that kind of business.

Top Bottom