Another Arkansas Buck

Bob R

Reaction score
Got my film developed this afternoon and had this buck on it.  Almost as big as the one I got a picture of last week.  Smokepole season opens Saturday morn.

(Edited by Bob R at 8:05 pm on Oct. 17, 2001)

Bowfever

Reaction score
If that is not the same buck as pictured before you are very lucky indeed!!!  Two P&Y bucks walking within 15 yds of your stand.  All I can say is "Holy Craaaaaaaaap!!!"

Bowfever

Bob R

Reaction score
I have studied both pics pretty close, and I think that this is a different buck.  The other deer had longer G-3's, this one has longer G-2's.  The other one has a short point on the right beam at the front, I do not see that on this one.  I would be happy to see either one, though.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
BOB, I'LL BE ALSO OPENING UP SATURDAY WITH MY SMOKEPOLE IN SOUTH CENTRAL ARKANSAS(ARKADELPHIA/DALARK).  I HAVE 3 CAMS OUT RIGHT NOW AND I ONLY HOPE TO HAVE SOMETHING OF THIS CALIBER.

Bob R

Reaction score
Good luck to you.  I live in Jonesboro and hunt up near Hardy, just over an hour drive from the house.  I just put my second cam out today.  I'll get to check it on Saturday morn.  I own 125 acres, and am going to try and get another one or 2 built before too long.

See ya, and good luck this weekend.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom