Another buck same trail same spot

buckboy

Reaction score
Check out this video clip at Video Gallery

This buck is one of 4 diffferent ones I have from this tree. I posted a big buck a few weeks ago and decided to put another Sony P32 cam out with 22 second video clips.

I got this big buck and I beleive my buddy has his sheds. I'll know for sure later this week.

I also have 2 video clips of a bear trying to tear apart my camera.

No such luck!! I'm using a small metal first aid case and Python lock to the tree.

Just one small scratch from a tooth or claw

Check it out!!!! I think the video is neat.

Scott

Attachments

g-hog

Reaction score
Nice Clips, That bear was giving it a real good effort there!!!

GHog

Monsterbuck11

Reaction score
That is really a beautiful pic, but especially with that guy posing in the center! The video is awesome also. How did you manage the pic and the video both? Did you have 2 cams?? Also, just curious what your setup is to use your Sony P32 for 22 secs video clips - I really like the videos, but don't have the resources at present to build a full-blown video game cam

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Scott,

Realy Nice Looking scenery and Awesome Buck, Great footage, I have not tried the Video clips with the P32 or P 41's yet. Gonna have to give that a try.

Dan

buckboy

Reaction score
I decided to put out a second camera on the same tree pointing the same way. I have gotten pic of 3 other bucks and 1 was definitely a a shooter. There is a huge scrape every fall under that licking branch so I wanted some video of him. But I got a different buck instead. I think he is a shooter too!!! I'm pretty sure I saw his sheds in my buddies garage and they are nice. We roughed scored him last winter and assumed an 18 inch spread. The score makes him a definite shooter for New Brunswick. I'll post the score and pics of the sheds when I get to see them soon!!! I paused the video several times on the clip to study his rack. I think he is done growing and his spread is decent. I know there is an even bigger one in the area that I do not have pics of or video. He is even bigger then all the buck pics I have.

I bought a few custom programed chips from Brian with 30 second Double Picture Mode timing instead of the standard 10 seconds. The clips however are not 30 seconds but actually 22 seconds. This is basically Double Picture Mode with the Sony P32 camera's button rotated to take videos. I used a 64 Mb memory stick with the video resolution setting set at it's highest. There are only 2 settings one is for Emails and the VGA size clips is the one I used. The memory cards will hold more video clips of the smaller size but I wanted good resolution at full screen.

I also used the Audio Video cables that came with the Sony p32 and plugged it into my Big Screen TV and played the video clips from the camera. That was awesome!!!!

This is what I use. I nice compact 5 X 5 X X 2.5 inch metal case.

Thanks

Scott

Attachments

MIbuckdropper

Reaction score
Hey, I just checked them clips out yesterday and they are great. That is a nice buck you got there. Definite wallhanger if he was in my woods

Top Bottom