Another Camo Possibility

hamiltoe

Reaction score
Definately a cheaper alternative, may try it out....
Hamiltoe

glen71

Reaction score
There is another alternative for inexpensive adhesive-backed vinyl camo, if you don't demand a name-brand (and expensive) camo pattern. The price for a sheet (approx. 38" x 54&quot was $20. The only problem is their web page suddenly has a Webmin login screen blocking access! It was not there a week ago. The site is http://www.realworldcamo.com, in case they get their website straightened out.

(Edited by glen71 at 12:31 pm on Aug. 27, 2001)

Billy in VA

Reaction score
Stickbow:
Nice looking stuff.  I called the man who does the dip, like id on guns, and he is sending me info.  I want to know what he wants to do a 1150 or 1200 box.  Did you get the black or silver boxes?  I got the black but the 1200 I had is silver (really gray) and it camoed better then the black.  

I want to do one that I can hide realy goo to keep someone from taking it from one of the places I hunt.  People seem to not be able to read the "NO Tres" signs and come on in alot.  Later  Billy

Stickbow

Reaction score
Billy,

I got the black ones. All I did for mine was a few coats of Permanent O.D. Green spray paint and a little camo tape on the face. They seem to blend in fairly well right now, with all the vegetation. Maybe later I'll add some gray or brown as Fall approaches.

I doubt the deer really care, and if someone gets close enough to trip the camera and sees the flash, they're gonna find 'em anyway. Probably doesn't make all that much difference what color they are!!

I just try to put them far enough off of the "easy" paths that they would have to be really lucky to ever stumble across one, and Ya know what? I bet that's where the BIG bucks I want pictures of are livin' anyway!!!  ;^)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom