another curler

rza96746

Reaction score
Thought you guys might want to see what my cousin brought me to mount up for him.:smiley_green_with_e

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
bizarre!! although i am a money shot kinda dude.. i would love the story and specs/stats on such a beast? any lowers or all just one upper?strong work..

rza96746

Reaction score
I was told just a few minutes of letting the dogs go this was the end result, the upper on that side was missing. The opposite side was still functional and sported a tusk of about 3 1/2 to 4 in. Later on that day they got another blonde colored boar with a set of 3" choppers. He also has a set of choppers from another hog that had a tusk with a full curl, it curled around and entered back into it jaws and came out inside its mouth underneath its tongue . I think it measured about 11 1/4 ". Oh and before I forget I love to see those shaka signs hatchet, spread the Aloha.............

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
nice!!! yes the shaka sign has stayed with me all these years as i grew up in the islands for 13 years!! lived on kauai for abit ..then off to the big island in hilo..
then finally in hawaii kai on oahu..dad was in the oil buisness..man we use to slaughter the island porkers when i was a kid.. dogs and knifes is all we used..
this state is a tadd on the wimpy side when it comes to the methods of dispatch they allow..but thats a whole nother can of worms...nice tuskers bra!!

Top Bottom