Another Deer

STR8SHTR

Reaction score
Curtiss, man you have a real hog farm down there.  You have shown some really nice deer!!!

russ

Reaction score
   Ya Curtiss,thats another monster.Is he another homegrown hog if so where you getting that Lab Lab.

Curtiss

Reaction score
This another deer that was taken off the same club as the others.
Curtiss left on 29 Dec, will not be back until the 12th of Jan.02. He has gone to Kiev Russia. I'm Kev, his buisness partner. When he is back, I will tell him to let you know where to get the Lab Lab

Fubar

Reaction score
Curtiss  That is a nice buck. How many points does it have?                Fubar

Curtiss

Reaction score
Fubar, he has 12 good points, and 2 that you can see on the picture that might be a 1 1/2 long, but I would think that it is a 12.
   Kev.

Fubar

Reaction score
Curtiss Nice buck. If you are going to leave the camera there, I would remove that grass. It would only take a second to remove anything that might get in the way.                     Fubar

Jon Bain

Reaction score
Hey Kev, that's a nice one.  Looks more natural than the mounted one you posted earlier.  I hope Curtiss is enjoying himself with that one.  JB

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Hey Curtiss: I can't find the pictures that you posted on Middle Ga. Deer. I can find the place were you had them, but not the pictures. I looked in Hunting-Pictures.com, but they are not there either. You have nothing in there. What's up?
My dad is here for the rest of week, and I would like for him to see them.
The picture above is really nice. Hope to have my camera finished soon.

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
From what I can tell, I count 15 points on that there bucky.  One hell of a buck!!

Opps, I think two are blades of grass, but still, One hell of a buck!!!

(Edited by Jaggermax at 10:38 pm on Jan. 2, 2002)

Top Bottom