Another for the High Desert

reckless240

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself My Name is Victor and living in the high desert. Hoping to gain some new knowledge and share some of mine. As deer season is now over, hoping to make some hunting buddies and go out for some upland birds, possibly share/trade some spots up in the HD.

Usually hunt alone, no dog.

OPAH

Reaction score
Vicror you and Paul should hook up, I know a good area up the back side to Big Bear area.

OPAH

Reaction score
Cool Ill pull out my old maps and get my compass out, & PM you

OPAH

Reaction score
Victor
For some reason I can not PM you, Drop me a PM and I have some info for you

Reaction score
How you doing victor my name is Eric. I live just down the hill from you I’m new at hunting so don’t have to much knowledge but always well to get together and learn. I have another hunting buddy that I go out with that’s also new but we have opposite schedules which makes it hard. But if you wanna try and get together hit me up we can always plan a trip. I tried a spot in phelan seen lots of quail but was not lucky.

reckless240

Reaction score
How you doing victor my name is Eric. I live just down the hill from you I’m new at hunting so don’t have to much knowledge but always well to get together and learn. I have another hunting buddy that I go out with that’s also new but we have opposite schedules which makes it hard. But if you wanna try and get together hit me up we can always plan a trip. I tried a spot in phelan seen lots of quail but was not lucky.
just sent you a PM...lets make it happen

Top Bottom