Another great hunt!

rnjwildhoghunts

Reaction score
Took a great group out this weekend for a hog hunt. They showed up Friday evening and we headed out to see if we could spot a few hogs. Well about 2 hours into it we had 2 down and headed back to the cabin! The guys seemed really happy with the shots they got off and the hogs they bagged.

Jeep was getting a little front heavy!

Thanks for the look

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Yet another successful hunt. 11 more days until I am back on the ranch!!!

hatchet1

Banned
Reaction score
cold1,dont tell him youre going to put it on tonight,tell him you will put it on the the night before the hunt.
that will assure him that you are ready

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Putting it on the 30-06. I never forget the ammo. Ronnie forgot it last time, and I called him while I was buying my bullets.

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hatchet1 @ Apr 28 2008, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
cold1,dont tell him youre going to put it on tonight,tell him you will put it on the the night before the hunt.
that will assure him that you are ready
[/b]

Good one. I said that I would put it on tonight, not that I would check it or site it in. I will let my expert guides at RNJ do that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

norcal7

Reaction score
Randy,
Looks like another great hunt. Any guess on the weight of those hogs???

Cold1nhand,
You got me jelous about going back to the ranch in 11 days!!!!

David

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
David,

I was there in March, going back on May 9th and again June 20th!

kcravnit

Reaction score
hey rnj this is kelly craven just wanted to make sure you got my deposit for our group for the 16-18th.... cant wait to come get a hog....
thanks RNJ

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Crap!! I just opened my shipping box and they sent me the wrong scope!!! And of course it wasn't an upgrade mistake....

norcal7

Reaction score
Does that mean you will leave one for the rest of us!!!
3 hunts in 3 months

SJ Hoghunter

Reaction score
Cold1:

Nice hogs. Nothin' like filling your tag on Friday night. I too had a great time with RnJ, those guys know how to get you on hogs. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Jeff those weren't my hogs, Here is the one that was taken back in March when I was up there.

No doubt that Randy and Jay can get you on the hogs. You can tell what I think of their operation... going three times in four months. I think that says it all!

norcal7

Reaction score
Cold1,

I've spread myself WAY to thin this year.
I put in for a deer hunt in Colorado, pheasant hunt in South Dakota, I have my duck club dues. Plus sjhoghunter and I are planning a california deer hunt. I would like to get back to the ranch by the end of July but..... It looks like early 2009 after duck season

Advertisement

Top Bottom