Another hunter scammed by Larry Hamilton & The Hunting Club. Fire Mission

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Robert just called me, Larry Hamilton and The Hunting Club got his group for $200 x4 back in Oct and can't get Larry to give him his hunt. He also had another friend who got ripped for $500 a year back his just found out. The PO box Larry is using now for money he rips off is in Hollister CA. The hunting map Larry sent to Robert is of a small 15 acre lease that Larry lost 2 years ago.

Time for a fire mission.

Larry Hamilton's number is 831-385-8283 and you'll get a recording for the Hunting Club.

Call him asking for info to be sent. Tie up his recorder as long as you can. Have friends call. Have relatives call. Have folks you don't even know call. It's time to put the hurts on this guys money flow.

Call WON and any other newspapers that publish Larry's ads and tell them he is a fraud and to please not run his bogus ads for hog hunts.

If you've been ripped off by Larry file fraud charges with the sheriff.

I'M DK

I wonder if he would accept a postal money order sent to him through the mail as payment for a hunt.:stir pot:

DK

myfriendis410

Really this guy is going too far. It seems to me that a letter from an attorney/hunter serving notice of this guys actions to all newspapers he advertises with would serve to shut him down. If a newspaper allows his ad while knowing it's a scam ought to make them a party to his fraudulent actions.

IMO he's picking on the wrong crowd........

Use_Enough_Gun

I wonder if he would accept a postal money order sent to him through the mail as payment for a hunt.:stir pot:

DK
I like that idea! Might be worth a 'fund-raiser' just to get this stink bug nailed. Postal Inspectors REALLY are like junk yard dogs and they don't take well to fraudulent activity involving postal money orders. Hmmm...

HOGHUNTER714

This has been going on for years. I think I am one of the few who actually got to hunt a few of his ranches 8-10 years ago, with sucess. We did take 1 hog off one ranch and shot and missed on another. I think back then it was somewhat of a legit operation and he went downhill after that. On one of the ranches we hunted I did meet the landowner and he didnt saw anything negative about his operation. It's sad to hear that he is still screwing people over on pig hunts. The only thing negative I could say about his operation back then was he told us we would have a "Lockwood Ranch all to ourselves" for the weekend. Well, come Saturday another group pulled up and Larry told them the same thing.

stalker00

U E G if your starting a fund raiser, put me down for 20$. PM me where to sent it. It would be fun to get the gov to do some work for us.

LongCaribine

If the money/checks were mailed to a PO Box and it's a scam, doesn't that constitue mail fraud,which is a federal offense? I'm not a lawyer but I do watch a lot of TV.
Do you think he would accept money if I fax'd it to him?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Forgot to mention Larry has a new wrinkle to his scam, he's adding in a blacktail deer hunt for $200 more.

jdam777

What I find hard to believe is that no one has kicked his ass. Does no one just take care of business any more ?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
In the other Larry HAmilton post pinned in this forum someone mentioned some Asian dudes that didn't take kindly to being ripped off a year or two back. I also heard from a little bird that when Larry burned some cops they camped out at his PO box to find him and they got their money back.

Allegedly

k_rad

If the money/checks were mailed to a PO Box and it's a scam, doesn't that constitue mail fraud,which is a federal offense? I'm not a lawyer but I do watch a lot of TV.
Do you think he would accept money if I fax'd it to him?
Mail fraud is a Federal offence. It has serious prison time. That is the way to get this jackass.

easymoney

I saw a local craigslist ad for hog huntingand I called and left my number.
Guess who called me back, n one other than larry himself. I let him give his schpeel and asked for something in writing.
The flyer came and it says $250 yearly membership for one person "to your private club", that includes 2 hogs, quail, 1 tom turkey. And it is for permission to trespass on the properties he says he has leased. When I asked where and how big these properties are he states three of varying sizes, along interlake road. I asked if he was a guide or outfitter and he said neither but just coordinating properties with hunters.
It says to make check out to: larry hamilton, po box 2404 hollister, ca 95024.

BigDog

Right there is your chance. Call your postmaster general and get them on this. It is fraud and he is using the postal service to conduct it.

Top Bottom