another one

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Looks good.  How much is the case and how water tight is it.   Nice photo's too

(Edited by ArkansasElkHunter at 9:55 pm on April 17, 2002)

swampfox

Reaction score
sorry just put it on ther and it takes webshots 30 minutes to update. check back in about 15 minutes. thanks for looking!

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
hey man nice
did ya go by and get ya some motion detectors. i got 8 so i have 6 to build now... how ya like those lenses...let me know where ya got them  also...see ya
STEVE

swampfox

Reaction score
yep i got 4 pir's while on sale. as for the lenses they are 37mm uv lens and a 1 1/2 inch paddle bit cuts a perfect hole so there is still a small rim to hold it from falling through the lid. i got them off ebay for 3.50 each after shipping was added. not bad huh?:smiley-thumbs-up:

swampfox

Reaction score
its about 10 inches long 6 inches wide and about 3 inches deep. has 2 latches at the top where the door just drops down. it also already has a shelf in it to divide the top from the bottom. i just let the cam sit on that shelf and put foam around it. the pir is below the shelf and supported by foam. this box already has a rubber gasket inside the lid,to keep it from letting water in. i just happen to find this box laying around at work. no one was using it. these make the perfect cam box...:what-do-u-think:

woodsman

Reaction score
Thats a good looking cam box ! swampfox .I'v been cuting up 50 cal ammo boxes to that size 3" deep "alot of work"  I like the first aid box idea:crazeye:

swampfox

Reaction score
dont know how much they are,kinda was given this one by my boss at work.so far i have had no water get inside at all. but of course that depends on how tight you seal that uv lens and fresnal lens..so far so good!

davered1

Reaction score
Swampfox,

Looks good!!

1 question? What exactly does "KINDA GIVEN" mean??

:smiley-thumbs-up:

swampfox

Reaction score
well he said i could take it but didnt offer to let me have any of the others that were there...maybe ill hit him up for another!

Top Bottom