Another problem!!!

H

hookingbull

Man ole Man one thing after another.  I put my came in the housing flipped the toggle switch for led st the sensor, turned off toggle switch then turned on camera switch, walked in fron of sensor on test mode it flashed, i did this three times, thought i had it right!  wrong!  I stopped to eat lunch now nothing, no flash at all, the led works, but not cam, i have checked ALL connections,  what now guys!?  Im stummped!   Hookingbull

H

hookingbull

I changed batterys and got i to work again, but i still don't think it is working properly, should it be left on the test mode or auto for the field(ms20)  or is it a personal pref.  When I have it on the test mode it will flash each time i walk by(it actually flashes more than I'd like)  This is why i went to the auto mode, after the sensor reset itself, i tested it and the camera flashed, as i was waiting for it to reset again ( takes about 30-40 seconds) i heard the sensor click so i walked by the sensor again and it clicks but the camera doesn't flash, could it be that the camera is going into the sleep mode? if so what wakes it up? or made i need more power i only have 1 9v battery powering it and its not new.  The camera is a canon Owl sureshot pf date, from what  i have read this camera is suppose to work well, im close but still not 100% there,  thanks for help and support in advance again guys.  hookingbull

H

hookingbull

Guys no need to respond, i added 3 9v in series and wham, my problems are solved.  I am the man, lol for the moment anyway.  Actually i would like to personally thank:  webly, archilochus, and tinhorn, you guys are definatly an asset to this messageboard and your support is greatfuly appreciated.  Without your responces I would still be in a bind and probably in a divorce preceeding.  LOL  seriously guys thanks a bunch.  #2 will be coming soon, but this time I can use more patience hopefully.   Hookingbull

Tinhorn

Reaction score
hookingbull

Seems like something is still wrong,  (3 X 9 = 27volts?) did you remove R3?  

The MS20 normally works on 24 volts when still a "Flood Lite" but I use 6Volts on mine with no problems????

Tinhorn

H

hookingbull

Tinhorn, thanks for the concern, but i have a larger problem.  The #4 pin broke completely off my camera hen i was trying to hot glue the wires so this could be avoided.  I held the wire back to this spot but nothing.  So is it over or what?  What should I do?  New camera?    Hookingbull

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Is the trace your talking about the one on the Vert Board (on the Lens side)?  If so, the trace disappears behind the board doesn't it.....

Ask Cedar & Sandy about it!    

H

hookingbull

yes the trace disappears behind the board, i decided to scrap the camera and im going to purchase another, on my way out now.  thanks again

Latest Posts

Top Bottom