• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Anti gun protest at 2013 SHOT Show in Vegas. I join their prayer group with headcam.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Anti gun protest outside 2013 SHOT Show in Vegas yesterday. I join their prayer circle with a headcam on. Unfortunately my memory card ran out before they packed up to leave. Each of us was allowed to say our own prayer & I was able to pray for more AR15s, Pmags & that prices return to normal. This sent the apparent leader of the group into a fit & he walked away from the prayer group. I actually ended up having a decent dialogue with the remaining protesters & explained how the lies & BS they spread are factually not true. 2 even stayed behind to ask more questions about guns. That is the bottom line really, these folks are truly ignorant on the issue they are protesting about.

Headcam was a Contour 2+ shooting at 720p rez.

http://youtu.be/3Ymypgc4T10

[video=youtube_share;3Ymypgc4T10]http://youtu.be/3Ymypgc4T10[/video]

bsanders8181

I'm bummed the camera died, I would have liked to see the reaction to prayer for ARs and PMags... Awesome
Did you get home addresses?

jamesmangan

I like how one second the guy with that hat is yelling about assholes then a moment later he is praying. Awesome.

Crockett

>these folks are truly ignorant on the issue they are protesting about.

I've gotten involved with animal rights protesters too and found the very same thing -- thay have very little understanding about animals. I've found very few of them that I have been able able to reason with. Most of them are very hateful and think humans are the worst parasite the earth has ever seen. That's except for themselves -- of course!

Crockett

cjack

Nice work! Were you surprised that some of them had never heard of the incedent in New York with the publishing of gun owner addresses? Ignorant people.

Top Bottom