Anti Seminar

Fubar

Reaction score
rusman66  Just show us we can never rest or we may lose our hunting and fishing privilages. We need to get involved and write our legislators about every law that effects us. Thank You for the info.          Fubar

grizz

Reaction score
 Someday we'll have to stand up to these wiredos.
 Hope it happins soon before it's to late.  
 Until then, we can all be polite and Poticaly correct.

BigDog

Reaction score
Perfect example of what I have been preaching. They are at war and we are sitting on our butts hoping it will all go away.

grizz

Reaction score
 Well BigDog,  I'm tired of being polite, just tell(type)  it like I see it.  

Watch out if we ever meet up, no tellin what might happen. :hammer    

BigDog

Reaction score
Good griz. Let's keep spreading it to others and maybe our way of life will survive a little longer.

jerry d

Reaction score
Thanks, rusman66.

These people are very dangerous to anyone that doesn't share their point of view.

Their one view that I found to be most amusing was, "Cowboys are all sissies. Confront them and they run".

Couple years ago during the Rowell Ranch Rodeo in Castro Valley one of their members did as they instruct and had his clock cleaned by a cowboy in his late 60"s pulling a horse trailer with a beatup 'ol pickup. Young fellow kicked the truck as it was pulling in, jumped up in this 'ol boy's face and spit on him. After the dust settled this young fellow looked like he had been run through a saw mill and the 'ol cowboy got back in his truck and went on his way. Deputy Sheriff just stood by for "crowd control" and grinned. Sure scattered the rest of the "protesters". None of the rest seemed to want to "confront" this 'ol dude.

I guess the lesson learned there would be - chose your target wisely. Ya never know!!!

Nino

Reaction score
Rusman - thanks for the post.  This one was close to my neck of the woods.  This is one topic that burns my butt.  I work with one of these wackos.  I think their problem is related to a protein deficiency - eat a burger for crying out loud.  Maryland is a perfect example of what they can do when they control the politicians.  They own the governor and the list of things he's done will make you sick.  For example - what the sam-hill is the DNR sponsoring a Non-lethal task force for Deer.  I need to stop before I get too worked up. :grrr

One final thought.  These animal rights people like to pick on woman wearing furs and leather, so how come they never throw red paint on a Harley dude????????? hmmm

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom