Anticipation

bodega

Reaction score
Driving home on West Marin roads at 6 pm, in the cool and overcast, I see a few nice forkies and a couple dozen does in the fields along the side of the road. A-zone rifle season opens in four days and I can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait...

Bodega

NCahuntinfool

Reaction score
excited doesnt describe it with me. My wife is about ready to gag me and put me into 5 point restraints until opener.

good luck

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NCahuntinfool @ Aug 7 2006, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
excited doesnt describe it with me. My wife is about ready to gag me and put me into 5 point restraints until opener.

good luck
[/b]

I'm not even going to start what my wife thinks about now.............

Lets just say I'm packed and ready lol

upcedarcreek

Reaction score
QUOTE(NCahuntinfool @ Aug 7 2006, 08:50 PM)

"My wife is about ready to gag me and put me into 5 point restraints until opener."

Well, you've got to do something for fun until the season starts.......

MikenSoCo

Reaction score
Speakin' of wives, mine's takin' the kids to the country this weekend, and she thinks I'm puttin' in for overtime saturady

BDB

Reaction score
Good luck to all you guys hunting A this weekend, I wish I were too. I only have an A01 and a D3-5 so I am going to steer clear of the bullets wizzing around my A zone haunts.

Don't work too hard Mike
Dragging a big one out of a canyon is work though isn't it

gwhunter69

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Driving home on West Marin roads at 6 pm, in the cool and overcast, I see a few nice forkies and a couple dozen does in the fields along the side of the road. A-zone rifle season opens in four days and I can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait...[/b]
Born and raised in Marin County...where do they let you hunt there? I know where there are a ton of deer in Marin.

beastslayer

Banned
Reaction score
If you have crappy luck, can you drive them all farther south?

Their antlers will be fully matured by the opening season down here.

bodega

Reaction score
"Born and raised in Marin County...where do they let you hunt there? I know where there are a ton of deer in Marin."

The land is all private, but many of the ranches have long-established hunting clubs. Buddy of mine got into one that is composed of a bunch of family members. He married into the family and voila, club member. The ranch is a bit north of Olompali Regional Park and they do really really well.

I can only dream and keep playing the lottery.

Good luck to everybody this weekend. I'm off to somewhere northeast of Clear Lake.

Bodega

.257magman

Reaction score
just working my arse off do it all,work, honey do's!
I can't wait!
.257magman

gwhunter69

Reaction score
The land is all private, but many of the ranches have long-established hunting clubs.[/b]
Yup, that is what I thought. Good Luck this year.

The ranch is a bit north of Olompali Regional Park and they do really really well.[/b]
Now that is where you see the deer. You cannot drive by that place with seeing at least one deer out there eating. Enough to drive a deer hunter crazy.

Top Bottom