Antsy

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Put out one of my OLD film cams that has a 2400FF last Friday on a trail, and had 18 shots on it today. Only had 2 at my feed station on my D-370. Pulled the film, but got back late enough that I've got to wait to morning to get it developed, or be turned into a gelding by my wife. I hate waiting.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
All I have to say is THANK GOD for 1hr film developing! I can't imagine what it would be like to have to wait 2 or 3 days to get the film back!  As it is now, I'm always there pacing back and forth in front of the photo counter until it gets done hoping to get a peek at the pics while the developer has them up on the screen.

MBullism

Reaction score
I know what you mean CFB..  Nothing ticks me off more than dropping off my film for one hour developing and having them tell me it'll be ready in five!:mad-fumin-red::mad-fumin-red::mad-fumin-red:

Hang in there HH, you'll get through it.  That's the trouble with those NEW fangled digitals... All that instant gratification...

(Edited by MBullism at 9:43 pm on Aug. 17, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Well, the heat hasn't affected my PIR sensitivity. Had about 10 shots of the landowners truck, about 50-60 feet away, where she was evidently trying to figure out what that flash in the woods was, and kept stopping and starting. Guess I need to let Deb know where my cams are. The rest were during a storm where stuff got blown around. Well, that was about $7 bucks down the drain. Sorry I didn't post earlier, Was finishing remodeling my sons room, and didn't get the developed until around 4.

Top Bottom