any fawns yet?

fastflight

Reaction score
Good question Scott!

I have noticed some piles of tiny deer droppings the last few weeks in the woods that have to be early arrival fawns. I want to get the cameras out but concerned about  too much traffic with turk season and don't want to lose a system.

just have to wait until the first week of June I guess then there is the issue of black bears.  I finally saw a big sow with 3 little cubs last week and keep reading that bears can smell film and well destroy a trail timer system.

Mark  

whitetailfan

Reaction score
scott, been seeing LOTS of tiny tracks @ the lease but no sightings yet. May change tomorrow though!!!

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
I've seen tiny tracks but no pics yet and welcome to JHP fastflight .

(Edited by TNDEERHUNTER at 12:07 pm on May 18, 2002)

woodsman

Reaction score
WELCOME to the best web site out there JHP . remington870,fastflight
:smile-big-blue:

RSB

Reaction score
Welcome to JHP remington870 and fastflight. no fawn sightings here.

gantley

Reaction score
first roll of file developed today.  my camera works!  i have to deal with the Optical Carrier problem of the flash and lense cover thought...one piece of glass.  not a good ideal.

i have a shot of a doe that looks like she is ready to drop.  no other fawns......

shufigo

Reaction score
Just looking at the two does that feed in the powerline behind my office window.  If they get any bigger they won't be able to walk.  Look like hundred pound brown bowling balls.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom