Any Northen Nevada JHO'ers around?

HOGHUNTER714

Just checkin to see if we have any Northen Nevada JHO'ers on this site. I know of 2 guys that post up and thats it. Post up, I would like to see how many of us there are on here.

HOGHUNTER714

Nice to see some fellow reno hunters here. I'm a pig hunter myself, since moving to Nevada I havent been in the last 6 months, but I plan on making a few trips throughout the upcoming year. I do hunt pretty much everything else and love chukar and quail. I try and head out for coyote at least once a week if not twice. If any of you guys wanna head out and do some calling, let me know.

Bryan (HH714)

velvetant

QUOTE (HOGHUNTER714 @ Mar 9 2006, 08:59 PM)
Nice to see some fellow reno hunters here. I'm a pig hunter myself, since moving to Nevada I havent been in the last 6 months, but I plan on making a few trips throughout the upcoming year. I do hunt pretty much everything else and love chukar and quail. I try and head out for coyote at least once a week if not twice. If any of you guys wanna head out and do some calling, let me know.

Bryan (HH714)
Sounds like fun(for coyotes), we should get together in the near future.
sent my phone # to your email
Randy

Big 17

Hey guys, sorry I have been away for a while. I live in Gardnerville. I hunt chukar, and quail.

Thanks for the fine welcome!
It's great to be here too. Missed all the big-game hunting, but hope to make some time to get out and whack a few coyotes later in the year!

hk3m

Wellington. Moved here from Mammoth Lakes early this year. Bought a lifetime hunting and fishiing lic in CA before I moved (includes one deer tag and 5 pig tags). Hunt just about anything I can eat. Have thought about hunting coyote, but have not done it yet. Didn't move here in time for big game, but have lic and will be huning birds this year.

HOGHUNTER714

I havent checked this post in sometime...MicktheTaxidermist & Hk3m, welcome to Nevada...I moved from California 2 1/2 yrs ago myself and I WISH I would of bought the Lifetime license before I left. I'm REALLY kicking myself in the
right now....The Nevada draw system is something else!!!

Top Bottom