Any one know where i can get

thehairlessone

Reaction score
I would kinda like to pick up a few but they have to have the date. Any one have a source they wouldnt mind sharing?

rick

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
DOMBEAR POSTED THAT HE HAD 8 TO 10 OF THE ROUND AF OWLS FOR SALE.  I DON'T REMEMBER  THE EXACT LINK BUT YOU COULD DO A SEARCH FOR HIS POSTS.  HOPE THIS HELPS.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i checked on it but they would still be $50 a piece. I cant afford to spend that much. I was kinda hoping to find 1 or 2 used ones a little cheaper but the only place i can find them is ebay then they go more than they are worth.

rick

TmKarren

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is keep checking with Kmart, and Target.  For when they come on sale.  I picked a couple Owl Pf Date/Time up at Kmart for $40 each.  I think thats as cheap as they get.  

upnorthunter

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought owls at target for 42.00.  Needless to say I bought all that they had.

chili

Reaction score
You may want to take a look in your nearest Circuit City.  They seem to always have these "out of box" specials.  I just bought an Owl PF Date for $20.  These are cameras that have either been returned or have been on display.  It won't have a box and you may not get the flimsy case and cleaning products that the new ones come with. However, if you go this route make sure you test the camera before you try to modify. And always keep the receipt.

thehairlessone

Reaction score
i checked all the websites like circuit city,target,walmart,kmart and they didnt come up with much. But i am going out of town next week so i can look then.

rick

Top Bottom