Any quail around Silverwood?

Mntnwyngr

Reaction score
Anyone find any birds around Silverwood? I usually hunt near Taft but figure it might be worth while to try closer to home.

JesterSoCalifa

Reaction score
Mntnwyngr, I have read in another Quail Chat forum of birds being fornd in many areas around Silverwood. I have taken birds near the dam and in the hills west of the general store on both sides of the road. These areas have also been discussed in the same chat topics. Taft is a long haul from just about anywhere near Silverwood and I'll tell you that there are plenty of birds in most all the locations you will see in here and many others not listed here. Try calling Jim Davis & Andy Pauli the DFG Bioligists (telephone numbers & coverage areas listed in this site) for some locations closer to home. Remember that you need 3 things to hold birds, Cover + Water & a Food Source will give you the base and the rest must be scouted to ensure that they've taken up residence. Good Luck!!

Fubar

Reaction score
Jester Welcome to Jesses Forum.               Fubar

JesterSoCalifa

Reaction score
Thank you Sir, I do appriciate it. I have much to learn but also know my fair share and I look forward to interacting with the many hunters and alike that share most of our common intrests and views in these forums. This is a great site that I have often visited but had never before looked at the chat areas, damn glad I did and thank you Jesse for providing an informative and local hunting web site. With that said, fly low and avoid the radar.  

Mntnwyngr

Reaction score
Thank you Jester, I will certainly look into these areas and give it my best. I plan on contacting either
Mr. Davis or Pauli tomorow morning. You're right! This is an awesome site and I am glad I found it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom