Any Stoger Owners here?

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I bought a Stoger because I heard good things about them and the price is right. I heard that one only needs to clean the barrel and the bolt and the inertia system keeps all the lead and gunpowder residue out of the action. I might of been a bit to gung ho on that concept because the owners manual shows that the action needs to be disassembled and cleaned. I was wondering after how many rounds does one disassemble the action and where does one get a punch has recommended. I like the Stoger because it is very light and has less recoil and my son enjoys shooting it. It has claimed the lives of two dastardly crows and hopefully many more in the future.

Thanks;
Leftyhunter

leftyhunter

Reaction score
Thanks PRB,

In that forum they use scary words such has "follow instructions". Now I am all for following instructions but when it comes to mechanical things I have to learn from doing things hands on. I was just looking for the easy way out. I did try to follow instructions in putting together my Rem 870 back together after my son cleaned the bolt. We did follow instructions but we couldn't get the action bar to go up so i could pull the slide far back enough to place the barrel back on. I used to just clean the barrel and the receiver and be done with it but when I followed instructions I get punished. I'll get thru this criss somehow.

Leftyhunter

leftyhunter

Reaction score
I would but they taste to good marinated in worchestershire sauce!

Leftyhunter

mdewitt71

Reaction score
I know it is an older thread but, I recently bought a Stoeger M2000 in APG camo.
Heard alot of good thngs about em, even some bad things but, I am hoping it will be a good all around gun for me this year.

Top Bottom