Any yote hunting near Sacramento?

andrew

Reaction score
I live in Sacramento and am dying to find a place near here where I can hunt coyotes. If anyone knows of any place, please let me know. Its getting about that time of year again.

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
Well all over. I have seen them in the national forest, and on public lands. Try feather river wildlife area, White slough, I here spenceville is loaded also.  

andrew

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Is there alot of unpressured public land for yotes in the area?

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
I would have to say "no" to the smaller areas such as white slough, and very minimal to places such as spenceville. I have never run into any varmint hunters out there. I am sure if you know how to use a call, and hold still you wont have a problem in bieng successful. just be sure to check the areas rules/regs on firearms use and opening/closing dates.

andrew

Reaction score
I havent heard of those towns. Are they east, west, north or southt of me? Give me some other landmarks.

Megadeth

Reaction score
Take 80East to Hwy 65. At the small town of Sheridan, approx. 8 miles out of Lincoln, take a right onto Camp Far West road. Follow the road,over the dam, and continue straight ahead. At the Y take a left and your there. 10,000 acres of varmints. Good luck.

andrew

Reaction score
Thnaks a ton! Forget the other question in that other post

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom