Anybody called Arizona for due date?

huntley

Reaction score
Anybody called AZ Game and Fish to see if they have a date as to when the results will be available? I'd like to start my planning (one way or another). Best of luck to everybody.

DAWG

Reaction score
I called twice, last week and today. Still get the same answer, late this week (Last week was late next week:) )

So, likely not tomorrow, odds are good by COB Friday...

I figure I'm a lock for 13B deer (I'm in the top pool), as I'll have to either give up the best week of my Ruby Mtns late deer hunt,Ior scouting for 13B.....Guess I'd be forced to hunt NV early:)

Oh well, we wiill knowe soon enough now...

DAWG

Reaction score
There are a few more left for nonresidents, in addition to mine. You can have one of them...

Anyway, good luck, & maybe tomorrow we'll be celebrating:)

socalkid

Reaction score
I'm hoping for that Junior Late Season Muzzleloader tag in 16A. How cool would that be...

subfan

Reaction score
I'm hoping for that Junior Late Season Muzzleloader tag in 16A. How cool would that be...
Kid,

That is a decent hunt. Been there 2x with my kids. How many points do you have? There is a ranch you want to get on that allows access. I forget the name but can look later. Have you been there yet?

socalkid

Reaction score
I've never been there before. No points either I just put in as a spur of moment kind of thing. I'm fine with not drawing this year as I have other trips planned.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom