Anybody got a suitable 35mm they wanna sell?

Bolink654

Reaction score
Figured I'd try here before I go through the frustration that is eBay?

PaPaBob

Reaction score
Can we talk you out of it. In the long run making yourself a digital will be more cost effecient. We certainly can help you find a cheap digital camera and get you started.

Bolink654

Reaction score
Hehe, not really. Pretty much dont have the money for a digital right now. And I HOPE I only use a few rolls of film through it a year... But your right, I do have a feeling that in a few months, I coulda made a digital setup...

toothwrecker

Reaction score
I've got several 35 mm I'd like to get rid of, mostly OWl, AE's and Polaroid 2400FF's. Would be cheap. I'll get a pic of them here shortly.

buckboy

Reaction score
I have one Canon OWL PF Date new in the box with warranty and operating manual.

The camera is pre-wired with a servo connector. Just solder the 3 wires to your circuit board for Common, Power and shutter.

The Servo lets you disconnect the camera and use for your own photos.

$40 plus shipping.

PF means Power Flash and great night photos.

Scott

Bolink654

Reaction score
Hey toothwrecker, you get my reply to the email you sent? If you emailed me back, try again as I never got it...
Thanks

texastrophy

Reaction score
I have an Infinity Jr. already wired up and ready to go. I'll take $25.00 and I'll pay the shipping.

thehunter

Reaction score
Take a look at the new camo SE-120 case and 35mm camera that Buckyboy has for sale. The Camera alone usually runs $40 + alone. The case dipped is great. The price sound right. That is my opinion????

Top Bottom