anybody hear anything on online res

d trees

Reaction score
just curious if anybody has anything regarding the online reservation system,its killing me watching for the damn postman , d n fire mad:

Jay

Reaction score
Keep harassing the DFG then it will happen. They don't think there's a prroblem.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
I will try to write to Glenn Underwood again....hopefully get a response.  If I do, I will post it up.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
If I get the same luck with online res. as I have with the pay in advance lottery, I don't want to have anything to do with it. I got 1 res card back so far this season, pretty crappy, I did better last year with mailing it in one at a time. go figure.

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Thonzberry - the online reservations we are talking about is they will post the successful draws on the web, so you don't have to wait for a post card to find out if you were drawn.  They hoped to have that this year...and then eventually, they may get to an actual online system where you sign up and pay over the internet.  But, this first issue is to list those that are successful since there have been issues with the postcards not getting to the hunters.

For me, I would like to see that as soon as possible. I have already receievd one card AFTER my hunt date.

Top Bottom