Anybody heard of this Outfitter?

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Anybody hunt with JW "Hogs and Dogs"? I think he's around the Sacramento area, but not 100% sure. Has anybody hunted with him? Any information would be appreciated. I'm looking to go on a hunt here pretty soon..

http://www.jwshogsndogs.com/index.htm
HogHunter714

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
Well the website is over a year old and they only have 8 pictures and 26 posts in the guestbook. And only one post in the guestbook is from someone that was hunting or had hunted there. Just doesn't seem right. Let us know how it works out if you do end up going.

Huntr Pat

Reaction score
I know Jim West pretty stand up guy. Lives in Live Oak of Hwy 99. I bought a Dog from him 4 yrs ago. Has some of the finest dogs around. Tell him Pat said hello.

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
His email is down. I'll give him a call when I have a change. I have heard from a few sources that he has some kick A@@ dogs!

bigworm

Reaction score
HOGHUNTER714,

JW has retired from the guiding business. He is no longer offering any guided hunts. He is hunting with dogs for his own pleasure. He is still involved with some hog dog business, but that is all.

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigworm @ Mar 26 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
HOGHUNTER714,

JW has retired from the guiding business. He is no longer offering any guided hunts. He is hunting with dogs for his own pleasure. He is still involved with some hog dog business, but that is all.[/b]
Bigworm...Thanx for the info...Looks like I'll keep searching in the Nor Cal area for a guide.

duckman2002

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigworm @ Mar 26 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
HOGHUNTER714,

JW has retired from the guiding business. He is no longer offering any guided hunts. He is hunting with dogs for his own pleasure. He is still involved with some hog dog business, but that is all.[/b]
are you sure? this was off his site and he did not mention anything about being retired.

jw:
just to let all you guys know for some reason your e-mails are not showing up for me on this end....that is the only reason i have not responded back....so if you dont mind type your ph# or email address in your message and i will get back to.....thanx for all the inquiries and the good times on our hunts.....JW 530-870-2240 26-Feb-08
70.6.213.x that was in feb of this year

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (duckman2002 @ Mar 27 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigworm @ Mar 26 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOGHUNTER714,

are you sure? this was off his site and he did not mention anything about being retired.

jw:
just to let all you guys know for some reason your e-mails are not showing up for me on this end....that is the only reason i have not responded back....so if you dont mind type your ph# or email address in your message and i will get back to.....thanx for all the inquiries and the good times on our hunts.....JW 530-870-2240 26-Feb-08
70.6.213.x that was in feb of this year
[/b][/quote]

I read that to in his "Guestbook"..I havent had a chance to call him. Only one way to find out..I'll get to it this week...HH714

Flatbroke

Reaction score
On the phone with JW as I type, He is having difficulty logging on to this site. He is looking forward to your call.

bigworm

Reaction score
I guess I am wrong! I drew this conclusion based on info I had, but my conclusion was incorrect. Please let me know once you have had a chance to talk with him.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom