• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Anybody know about hunting in the Philippines?

Richmellott

I'm going to be moving to Manila to retire on the cheap; only thing is, I've not been able to find any hunting information after a weeklong search...any info? Much appreciated.

Hey Rich! How's Manila treating you? Any luck on the hunting?
Thanks again for taking us out end of last season, wish we hung out more before you took off. Enjoy retirement!

el kamino

Are you still in Manila? Just saw this post. I've been hunting outside Manila. About 2.5 hours north province of Tarlac. Some good dove and duck hunting there. Some snipes in Bulacan which is about an hour drive from Manila.
Here's some pics.

Top Bottom